IDIOT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG: Immortals Die In Our Turf

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xin Zeev

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Author
Admin
The Author

Xin Zeev Empty
PostSubject: Xin Zeev   Xin Zeev I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:33 am

I stared, frightened from under the alcove. All I could hear was my heart pounding in my ears. The man continued to defile her. I wanted to help, but I was too afraid. Where was everyone else, I wanted to cry out. Why was no one stopping him!?

I looked down at my small hands, knowing I couldn't stand a chance against him. He smacked her across the face again and turned her around. Once more she looked at me with those steady, reassuring eyes and my fear was not so immobilizing.

I jumped when the man yanked her by her hair, pulling her body to bend unnaturally. She strained away from him, trying to break free, but he held on tightly as he continued his thrusting motion in and out of her. Blood flowed from her nose and split lip, yet she did her best not to cry out.

He flipped her onto her back and I noticed her stomach begin to extend.
Back to top Go down
https://idiot.forumotion.com
The Author
Admin
The Author

Xin Zeev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xin Zeev   Xin Zeev I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:35 am

Quote :
Ishabell bit her lip, tasting the saltiness of her blood. She could not help the cry that escaped her lips as her stomach stretched and grew. Io was relentless as he came in her again and still hard from his rage, continued to rape her. Still her stomach grew, tearing lines at the sudden growth. The vicious marks seemed to claw at her growing belly, turning a deep bruised purple. Io pulled out of her with a disgusted grunt and Ishabell's used body fell to the ground in a heap.

**Do not fear my child.** She called out to her hidden son. **Be still and do not make a sound.** Ishabell continued to plead with her child.

Io advanced towards her with a menacing sneer. Pulling her up to her feet by the roots of her hair, she tried to pry his hands open to release her. Io eyed Ishabell as she struggled against him. Placing his free hand to her broken nose, he slowly pushed it in another direction, satisfied with the crunching sound it produced, by moreso by her muffled cry of pain.

He let her hair slip from his fingers as she dropped to the ground once more. Bending down so he could be eye leveled with her, Io lifted her face to him. Ishabell still wore a defiant look as she spat at him.

Wiping her spit from his face, Io stood and kicked her on her side. Not enough to damage the child growing rapidly in her stomach, but enough to make her gasp in agony. Her belly continued to grow, as two little hands could be seen pushing out as if trying to rip open her belly.
Back to top Go down
The Author
Admin
The Author

Xin Zeev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xin Zeev   Xin Zeev I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:35 am

Staying hidden as my mother instructed I began to tremble in fear once more. Her stomach grew to an impossible size, as her belly was covered with savage bloody markings. The man followed her crawling form around as if he enjoyed playing with her. I hated him. If I wasn't so afraid I would have tried to kill him.

She scrambles away from him on her hands and knees, stopping to hold her belly as she screamed out in pain. He walks over with a sick grin and pushes her to fall on her stomach. With the foot of his shoe, he pushes her to roll onto her back as she groaned in pain. Barely conscious she tried to mumble something at him.

I guess he heard because his face changed once more from vile amusement to a look of rage. He bent down again, and wrapped his hand around her delicate throat. He lifts her face so it was inches from his own as he spat a reply at her. Kicking as she tried to fight off his iron grip, her stomach began to contort.

"No mama!" I scream, running out there, not caring if he would kill me. "Leave her alone!" I pounded my fists against him.
Back to top Go down
The Author
Admin
The Author

Xin Zeev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xin Zeev   Xin Zeev I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:36 am

Quote :
Io looked down at the small child and back handed him. The boy tumbled to the ground beside his mother, his lip split. Still the boy pleaded with Io to leave. Ishabell groaned in pain as she tried to sit up to protect her son.

Finding a way to hurt her, Io went over to the child. The boy looked up with huge eyes and shook his head in terrified denial. Io pushed the child down with his foot. The boy's head landed next to his mother's and they looked into each other's eyes. Placing his foot on the boy's head, Io threatened to crush it. Ishabell screamed and begged Io to stop.

What was so important about that child, Io wondered. Then he recalled the boy screaming 'mama'. But how was that possible? Ishabell was a virgin when he took her. Removing his foot Io glared down at the whimpering child who was curled up in a ball. Ishabell reached out for her son, only to have her hand crushed under Io's shoe.

Staring at the child for a long while, Io realized that the boy was his son seemingly having come from the future. But how did his son turn out to be such a pathetic, cowering failure? Io's attentions were diverted as Ishabell screamed out once more, her stomach beginning to tear open. Ishabell's belly was being clawed open from the inside.
Back to top Go down
The Author
Admin
The Author

Xin Zeev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xin Zeev   Xin Zeev I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:37 am

Blood splattered everywhere as my mother's stomach was torn open. I wanted to go to her but she screamed for me to stay away. The man who had beaten and rape her took a step back. I touched something warm on my cheek. Pulling my fingers back to look at it, I saw it was covered in my mother's blood. Wiping at my hand furiously I couldn't get the blood off. She began to drown as her blood filled her throat.

Whatever was in her stomach began to claw its way out from the gore and tattered corpse of my mother. The creature pulled itself out and bellowed a war cry. I quickly scrambled back under the alcove as the demon looked at its surroundings. Io took another step back and the demon threw its head back as it laughed. It was a grating, yet high pitched sound that pierced my ears. I covered my hands over my ears and shut my eyes tightly. But as the demon left and I had my hands over my ears I could still hear the screams of my pantheon as they were slaughtered.
Back to top Go down
The Author
Admin
The Author

Xin Zeev Empty

Quote :
Even though the boy closed his eyes, it only focused on what his demon self was doing. The boy saw those his other self slaughtered without a thought. And the child began to cry for it to stop. But the demon did not relent. He felt nothing for the lives he took.

The soulless demon went through the place, slaughtering any god he came across. It did not matter if the god was in the form of a woman, man or child. He killed indiscriminately, absorbing their powers, changing with each god he devoured. Tearing them into pieces, the demon ate the gods until there was nothing left but pools of blood.

With the consumption of the gods, the demon began to change. All that power concentrated in one being began to fold onto itself, multiplying to an immeasurable amount. A door began to unlock within the demon. The powers without a soul to control it forced the door open. With the door open, the souls of the now practically extinct pantheon began to get sucked in, pulled directly into the abyss.

Sensing there was one more, the demon stalked back to the place of his creation and birth. Seeing Io as insignificant, the demon passes him and moves to the alcove to snatch up the whimpering child.
Back to top Go down
The Author
Admin
The Author

Xin Zeev Empty

"No! No!" I shouted, so terrified I could not control my bowels. The demon snickered as he picked me up. I trembled in his grasp as he opened his mouth wide.
Back to top Go down
The Author
Admin
The Author

Xin Zeev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xin Zeev   Xin Zeev I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:38 am

Quote :
After eating the child, the demon turned to Io. Not knowing how to handle the situation single-handedly, Io vanished to get reinforcements. The demon looked around trying to figure out how to get out of the realm he was in so he could wreak more havoc and suck more souls into the abyss. He took a step forward and fell to his knees in pain.

His body began to contort as his hideous form began to cripple...leaving in its place a man. Two halves finally brought together. One being the demon with the insatiable bloodlust and the other the small child. Together they made a whole. The man twitched on the ground as his once inhuman structure gnarled and regenerated into the anatomy of a human. And thus Io te o Nga Rangi was born. Never to claim heritage to that name. Only wanting to be known as Faysal, The Devil's Judge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xin Zeev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xin Zeev   Xin Zeev I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xin Zeev
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IDIOT :: The Library :: Archives-
Jump to: